Sunday, March 16, 2008

This is Bliss?

So I never could make time to do my bliss assignment. I took Monday off of work to finish to my bliss assignment before class, because I didn't want to miss class to do the bliss assignment. Then I realized that I didn't need to take time off of work, because class had been canceled. It was too late, I had already taken the day off... but oh well. Ginny was working, I feel like my bliss probably involves her. I'm not really sure what makes me happy, but I am certainly happy with her. I figured I would hang out with Ginny after she was off of work to complete the assignment, but she had class. So I had talked to my friend Logan and we were going to go shopping. Shopping is usually not a blissful time for me, however I had just gotten my taxes back and a short-term incentive from work. The moral of the story, I had quite a bit of money that didn't have to go anywhere. It's better spending money in those moments. Anyway, Logan ended up getting called into work. So it was just me. I ended up getting some pretty cool stuff. I got some awesome deals. I also ended up finding two things I have been searching for. Ironically they were underwear. So yeah. I bought work clothes, underwear, chocolate for my girlfriend, and a vegetarian cookbook that I will likely never use. It wasn't really blissful at all, so I plan on making another attempt at it. This weekend Ginny and I are off of work. We plan on hitting up Chicago for the weekend. I think it's going to be a good weekend. I have a little something up my sleeve. Yeah, I think I'll have at least 2-3 hours of bliss.

No comments: